We are looking for a Programming Intern to join our team at RügerTek!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated intern to join our team and learn from our experienced developers.
As part of our internship program, you will receive hands-on training, participate in projects, and attend English classes to improve your language skills. Our ultimate goal is to help you become a senior-level developer and support you in finding job opportunities abroad to multiply your income.
The ideal candidate should be a fast learner, a problem-solver, a team player, and passionate about software development. No previous experience is required, but some basic knowledge of programming is desirable.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience in a dynamic and growing company, Rugertek is the right place for you! Apply now and let's grow together.
- Collaborate with team members on software development projects
- Write clean and efficient code
- Learn new technologies and programming languages
- Participate in code reviews and quality assurance processes
- Attend team meetings and provide regular progress updates
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts and logic
- Strong desire to learn and grow as a developer
- Good communication and teamwork skills
Nice to have
- Familiarity with web or mobile development frameworks
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management tools
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are organized throughout the year, such as monthly integration activities, events to promote teamwork, one get-together per month, and much more!
Become a full-time programmer
Possibility of transitioning into a full-time role after completion of the internship
We believe in the growth and development of our programmers and offer technical training and certifications.
We provide our programmers with certified English classes to enhance their professional and personal opportunities.
Flexible work schedule and remote work options.